During the 2020-2021 school year, the majority of our students were in person and, due to our safety precautions and your cooperation as parents, we greatly mitigated the spread of COVID-19. Please know that we will continue many of the safety precautions we had in place last school year to include:
● Water bottle filling stations (water fountains will remain closed)
● Masks while indoors and on buses
● Hand-sanitizing stations
● Encouraging all students and staff to wash their hands frequently
● The availability of clean masks for anyone who needs them
● Social distancing whenever possible
● Contact tracing to the extent possible
● Frequent sanitizing and cleaning of our campuses.
In addition, our nurses will continue to be available to assist students and staff who become ill during the school day and the campuses will have isolation locations for students and staff who display COVID-19 like symptoms until they are transported off-campus. If your child is exposed to COVID-19 or exhibits COVID-19 like symptoms, please contact your campus nurse for further direction on student quarantine/isolation protocols. We will also continue to notify parents of COVID-19 cases and whether your child was in close contact as defined by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), with a COVID-19 positive individual on campus or during a school-related event.