Cole Middle and High School Back to School Information and Activities
Cole New Student Registration
Back-to-School Orientation Events
- Cole Middle School will host a 6th grade Parent Orientation Night on August 11th. Parents will hear presentations from administration, counselor, and 6th grade teachers to help with the transition to middle school. Presentations will begin at 6pm.
In order to prepare for the first day, we are inviting all 7th-12th Grade students to attend Prep Day. Students will have the opportunity to pick up chrome books and school locker assignments, purchase PE
uniforms and spirit shirts, sign up for clubs or organizations and submit a schedule change
request if needed.
Please fill out the appropriate google linked below to reserve a time slot. Parents/students will receive a
confirmation message the day before the grade level Prep Day. Below are the dates and times
for Prep Days.
- 12th grade: August 3rd 8am-12pm
- 7th and 11th grades: August 4th 8am-12pm
- 8th and 10th grades: August 5th 8am-12pm
- 9th grade: August 6th 8am-11am
We are looking forward to seeing everyone soon! Please let us know if you have any questions.
Ms. Linda Sandoval, HS Counselor
Mrs. Jessica Garza, MS Counselor
- New students to Fort Sam Houston ISD in grades 6th-12th are invited to Cole’s New Kids Camp on August 13th from 9:00-12:00. Students will receive a detailed tour, campus information, and will participate in team-building activities. The event is put on by our student S2S and JS2S groups and their mission is to help students build friendships before the first day of school. Registration for the camp will take place during new student registration appointment with counselor.
Early Chromebook Distribution
To receive a Chromebook during a Prep Day, each student must complete the online Student-Parent Chromebook Agreement Form found at https://fshisd.tech/ChromebookForm21-22
If you miss the cut-off time, know that the form will be re-opened on Friday, August 6th at 1300 and we will host an additional early pickup event on Friday, August 13 from 0800 - 1100 (Location TBD).
If you have any questions, you can comment here or contact our Director of Technology, Dr. Rios, at firstname.lastname@example.org.