FSHISD Child Nutrition Department's mission is to help support the education of our students with the service of providing nourishment and healthy options. We offer a variety of fresh, delicious entrees, fruits, grains, and vegetables in accordance with all the applicable guidelines. We work diligently to maintain a safe and sanitary environment by providing training and development for the student nutrition staff with the intent to provide the best possible meals and service for our students.
We exist to serve the military child.
**Meal Applications for 2023 - 2024 school year are now available**
All families are encouraged to submit an application anytime during the school year 
A new application must be submitted each school year. Applying for this benefit is easy and confidential 
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: [email protected].
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Please call 210-368-8745 if you have any questions or conce.